To create a pannel in Lucid/P2Solo:
Click Add tester and select Native Panel
Click on the arrow next to Panel in the top right Corner and select lucid/P2 Solo
The Below page will pop up
Select the Country and language as per the media attached
- Country India, English- we have approx. 87 countries that can be selected
- Completes- is for the tootle number of tests to be done to complete a campaign (As per requirement)
- LOI- is for the length of campaign (As per requirement)
- IR- is for the incident rate for the tests to be completed (As per requirement)
- Field Days- is for the number of days for the campaign to complete (As per requirement)
Set up age and gender criteria- restrict the age and gender
Mention the Qualification Categories if required.
Check feasibility of the campaign with the above details
Save the details.