These are the various options available to draft a Pre and Post survey questions:
Click on Add Question, type the question and select an option from the top right dropdown icon to select the answer type.
- Short Answer - Allows user to give one word or one line answer.
- Paragraph- Allows user to give the full description in a paragraph.
- Multiple choice- Allows user to select one option from the available options.
- Checkbox- Allows user to select more than one option.
- Dropbox- Allows user to select answer from the dropdown options.
- Date- Allows user to select the date from the calendar.
- Star Rating - Allows user to select the Stars
- Slider Scale - Allows user to slider the defined scale points (Ex., 0 - 10)
- Ranking - Allows user to select the options which will be in ranking hierarchy
- Linear scale- Allows user to select a store from the available scale.
- Multiple choice grid- Allows user to select the type of answer from Rows and column
- Checkbox Grid - Allows user to select multiple answers from rows and columns.
- We also have options to make the sequence of the question random and compulsory.
- We can tag media to our questions in order to appear after the media (Post survey) or before the tagged media (Pre Survey).